You're likely to want a cross-section of employees to help answer job seeker questions. Your Q&A team might draw from the following groups:
(1) Human Resources - the experts on employee benefits and training.
(2) Talent Acquisition - can outline the recruitment process, interviews and salaries
(3) Management - can speak to the strategic direction, goals of the company
(4) Employee Ambassadors - can discuss topics like culture and what's a typical day is like at your company. You'll want a mix of roles and seniority to provide more perspective to your audience.
(5) Recruiters - they sell the company to candidates every day.
(6) Social Media - typically on the front lines promoting your culture through social media.
On average, a team of 3-8 employees can respond to job seeker questions in a timely fashion and build a robust Q&A site about what it's like to work at your company.